street style: San francisco suzuki bandit motor, cradle frame with a Honda VFR swingarm

Someone in San Francisco crammed a Suzuki Bandit 1200 cc motor into a vintage cradle frame. The owner had the good taste to update the bike with upside down forks and four-pot Nissin brakes.


Then I noticed the stubby exhaust and single-sided swingarm that appeared to be from a Honda VFR. No mirrors, instrument cluster and some dirt bike handlebars help make this a proper motorcycle.


The Piaa-style headlights provide illumination but why there are two steering dampeners, I do not know.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I was in San Fran and actually took a photo for myself of the same bike as I ride a B12S and noticed the old school power plant cramed in that frame with the inv frkz and sssArm.. Very cool. I live in NY so to see this online 8 months later kinda blew my mind a bit .. Checked my photo it's the same bike. Very cool thought I'd let you know. Thanks