women im sweet on today

She is the definition of beauty in my eyes and I'll always be sweet on Audrey Hepburn.
I fell in love with Audrey Tautou when she played the whimsical lead character in the movie Amelie. I saw her recently in Coco before Channel, which was a grand movie as well, which inspired me to learn more about Coco Channel so I watched Coco Chanel & Igor Stravinsky.
I met this woman at a drag racing competition in Bakersfield, California last year. She had that 50s look down so well I wanted to sell all my motorcycles and buy a 30s flathead Ford and we could drive around the valley smoking cigarettes and dancing the Lindy Hop
I came across this picture somewhere on the internet and she too had the 50s vibe that does something to me. This women has a bit of a modern flair and her and I already have boat shoes so we can live together in a marina in a bad part of town.

Comments