car spark

I work with cars every day yet I despise being confined within their walls. With the exception of a 33 Ford flathead or a 46 Mercury split window there aren't a lot of cars that excite me but every know and then i come across a car that piques mt interest. In the past few weeks I have come across a couple of cars i wouldn't mind taking for a spin.
I saw this car outside of the Trails Cafe in Griffith Park in Los Angeles CA. The headlights looked like a Porsche Speedster so I spoke with the owner to inquire about the car but he assured me it is a 912.

This is right hand drive beauty lives in Nuneaton, UK. The row of lights gives the impression of a sporty rallying car despite having what would be a medium displacement motorcycle engine by today's standards.

I loved the view of this Mini. Apparently, air conditioners were rare so this factory equipped air conditioner had to have it's condenser and fan mounted behind the rear axle.

Comments