a little better

Everything feels like its falling down around me. My father is getting a bypass surgery done, i have less then 30 days to find a new apartment, My red motorcycle has to be push started everywhere I go, I had to wait a week for parts to arrive to make my black motorcycle ride-able again and after I installed the parts a different part broke off making the bike un-rideable again and someone close to me is going away. I used to tell myself that it's better to be at a crossroad you are unsure of taking then driving down a road you're not sure where you're going but right now, today is difficult, maybe tomorrow will be better but I am struggling to get through today, I feel overwhelmed, afraid of what is going to break, die, leave, change next, but what choice do I have but to continue on and hope tomorrow will be a little better.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The fear of the unknown road is what keeps most at the crosswalks of life- whether it's relationships, careers or adventures. Living a life full of such fear is worse than death itself. The difference between living and existing.