Life Goals

I haven't thought about more than a week in advance in years, so today I wrote down some career goals.

Short: Now-1 year
Travel to and write about my adventures in Mexico, title it 'Exploration of South North America'
Type up my book and begin to market
Write a movie
Hone photography and writing skill sets
Work at a magazine/newspaper to see their perspective

Medium: 1-5 years
Invest money to insure long-term financial independence
Continue promoting Freelanceink and Northwest Motorcycle adventures as revenue sources
Build other companies that take minimal time and generate revenue while abroad
Receive a piece of mail at my home in Buenos Aires, Argentina

Long: 5-10 years
Build a cabin on my grandfather's land in southern Oregon
Own a home
Start a family
Write additional books
Write for the NYT

Comments